Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jennifer Williams Of VH1's Basketball Wives Naked Pics Leaked....


Now I've gotta admit...I really never understood why in the hell girls take naked pics of themselves and then try and act all surprised once they get exposed. Now conventional wisdom would suggest that if you take naked pics then they would be for ya man but honestly why in the hell would ya man need to see naked pics if he's already up in it and smashing it anyway? Now I can understand Tiny sending TI naked pics but according to the show I thought Eric Williams wasn't even smashing this goofy ass broad anyway....so instead of being a grown ass woman about hers she over there playing lil girl games taking pictures of herself! LMAO I guess some things will never change...

No comments:

Post a Comment