Monday, April 4, 2011

So Once Upon a Time....(pt2)


So one day when I was on the way home from work a girlfriend of mine invited me to her house and told me to head over there but she may be an hour or so late so in the meantime to stop by her sisters and grab the house key so I could get in. So after stopping by Stake and Shake and grabbing a smoked turkey sandwich, I headed over to her sisters house to grab the key. When I got there, as any normal person would, I knocked on the door to grab my girlfriends extra house key only to find her sister alone in the house trying on the lingerie she had just bought eating ice cream and parlaying on a glass of wine. So after asking me if I wanted anything to drink and trying to make 5 minutes of conversation before I left she came up to me and whispered in my ear "I have feelings for you and I'm ready and willing to have sex if you are so are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna do something about it?" So without saying anything further, I immediately turned around and walked to the front door to go to my car. And what do you know....I found my girlfriend standing there, she hugged me and said: "You've won my trust".......

Moral of the story: always keep your condoms in the car! The end.....

No comments:

Post a Comment