Friday, January 20, 2012

Grumpy Bitches???


Let me first start off by saying that I don't know if this is an epidemic or what but I've been noticing that there are a lot of grumpy ass, can't seem to see nothing positive in the world, "i was ready to cuss yo ass out" bitches out here lately! And when I say "bitch" I don't mean that to be derogatory amongst all women...but you know just the sub par having ass ones! Now I don't know if its because these girls haven't been fortunate enough to begin accomplishing some of their goals, done got fucked over a time or too, in the #lonelygirlsclub, tired of still struggling, living w/ regrets, or what but god damn!....quite frankly I don't really think there's anything worst then a grumpy ole just plan negative ass broad! And what puzzles me the most is that these women get to really thinking that its cool too....

So the other day I went and kicked it with one of my ole skool rollies (codename "Samantha") and began to ask her about her dating situation, flourishing friendships, etc all this girl fucked around and did was shit on niggas about how whack they are and talk about how she don't really "fuck with bitches like that" (Which she should of damn near starting crip walking and throwing gang sings she was going so hard). And then homegirl got into telling me how she bullies her son and make his lil ass standup in the kitchen whenever he wants to eat or drink any food but didn't make nann reference to the kitchen table that looked like it ain't had a single finger on it 3 or 4 days.....so I was sitting their kinda confused and drawing a blank.

And then on a completely other occasion, a sent this other chic a chat message on Facebook to tell her that her hairdo that she was plastering all across my wall from the new pics that she had just taken had her looking like a fucking caveman (LMAO...I know im'a asshole right?) and homegirl got so tight that she wrote me back ripping all into my wall and burning all through my inbox about disrespecting black women and all this bullshit when really homie-to-homie all I was just trying to do was put the bug in her ear that yo just because you are fly doesn't really mean that you can pull anything off....unless you got that Hallie Berry and Angelina Jolie status LMAO...but then again she's probably thinking who the fuck am I right? LOL

Moral to story: Going into beast-mode over any and everything thing just ain't that cool...and as a matter of fact it kinda makes you look basic. For the most part I think I would be willing to consider myself an optimist so to a degree whenever i try and vibe with people, if i'ma vibe at all, i think its a whole lot easier and it establishes a realer connection to vibe over positive things or at least even if you are going through something try not to be so obvious that you can smell it leaking all out ya pores because now when i pick up the phone or drive across town to build with all my good energy, now you fucking my vibe up!

#StayUpStayRighteous #GodIzLove

No comments:

Post a Comment