Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Smoking Section: High Times Seeds & Strains 2010


    Seeing this just made me think of how far I've came....even though now honestly I could even care less. I get high on life! Either way its still a part of American and urban culture but I just think its funny how having the habit or excepting the recreation gets so bastardized within society and in white collar communities yet and still when their running drug of choice, cocaine, is actually more destructive. Either way the way I see it, there must be some acceptance of  the plant being that magazines are allowed to publish information on it on a regular basis.....since the last time I checked, I don't ever remember seeing how to make crack being published in the Daily News Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment