Wednesday, December 22, 2010

"Stop Fronting For Twitter & Facebook" LOL


Agreed! But everything I say on twitter though is 100 so I ain't gotta front! I get corporate money so I do need to reach out for twitter bucks! And I'll admit I kinda caught on for a minute bcuz I kinda wanted to see what all the hype was about but then noticed somewhat quickly w/ the exception of the ones who have their movements moving promoting themselves everyone else just seems like a bunch of $10 a hr call center working m#thaf&ckers coming up with their best $hit talk, some bogus alter ego, or the most infinite quotables that they can....So tell me this, how is it that if I ever even met you in real life I probably wouldn't even listen to $hit you had to say but you've got over 10,000 tweets and expect me to follow you? Nothing personal...

No comments:

Post a Comment