Tuesday, October 5, 2010

You Choose: Maybe the World just Ain't Working.....


Maybe its just me but somehow it just seems like the world is not working, you choose! It seems like just about every time I lookup somebody got robbed, somebody got stabbed or somebody got shoot. I always thought common sense would go along way but I suppose I've always assumed intestinal fortitude would too. And even though I try, I rarely watch the news...because it seems like damn near just about every broadcast I see or every online article out there they are just about chewing Obama's ass alive, everybody running scandals (wall-street: in the equity markets and the rise and fall of the dollar as a global currency) , teachers fucking all their students, everybody is down for the cause yet not up for the sacrifice, n!ggas keep fronting, b!tches keeping hating...almost as if as the heart beats longer, the mind grows weaker.

Man look at these suckers..... OK I'm reloaded!

No comments:

Post a Comment