Monday, June 21, 2010

For the love again....

Ok so I been thinking...in the last 3 yrs or so I kinda slacked of from writing because so much of my attention has been devoted to school, establishing a career, and providing a foundation for myself both spiritually and financially which fortunately I've been able to see come to fruition so in the last couple of wks I really been feeling the urge to get back to "me" writing, painting, fashion, and embracing myself in all forms of artistic fashion so I think I'ma start posting the joints that I write on here for all of wizards of wordplay like me can enjoy hoping to inspire, incite, or hopefully encourage!

And if you start biting my sh!t...then its cool, what more can I say I guess I'll just have to be flattered then

No comments:

Post a Comment