Friday, October 15, 2010

T.I. Gets 11 More Months in Prison


Well I guess it must have been T.I.P w/ them ecstasy pills so now T.I is going to look stupid as hell for it. How in the hell is a rich n!gga going to jail over some ecstasy pills?? Its a recession homes, you a rich n!gga, you just got out of jail, and you are popping pills???...damn homey, in high school you was the man homey (50 Cents voice) LOL. Don't gamble w/ ya life duke word up! Asshole...

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports:
T.I. was still on probation for federal weapons charges when he was arrested Sept. 1 on drug charges in Los Angeles. He and his wife, Tameka “Tiny” Cottle, were taken into custody during a traffic stop in West Hollywood in which deputies said they smelled a strong odor of marijuana from inside the car. They were soon released on bond.

After the arrest, a U.S. probation officer alleged that T.I. committed three violations of his supervised release from prison: possessing ecstasy, testing positive for opiates and associating with a convicted felon. Pannell then ordered T.I. to appear back before him in court on Friday.
Courtesy of NahRight.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment