Thursday, December 30, 2010

Something New: The ARCHOS 101 internet tablet



The ARCHOS 101 internet tablet is a tablet who’s choice you’ll be proud of. You’ll have in your hands the best of the highly desirable Android™ technology with a large, high-resolution 10.1’’ screen, a weight of 480 g, and a thinness of just 12 mm. Beyond containing your window into the Internet and your HD multimedia, your device is completely customizable with a world of apps to make it your personal tablet.

But now I can't even lie, early this morning I played this 1st shooter game on the iPad for the first and I ain't even gonna lie, it was hardbody which made me think maybe I should be buying one but then I came home today and seen this at a price of roughly $300 so now I'm thinking this may be a better look especially if costs is an issue.

See more here...

No comments:

Post a Comment