Tuesday, November 9, 2010

For Service Members Only: Retroactive Stop Loss Special Pay #army #airforce #navy #marineCorps

If you are eligible make sure all of you jump on this right here....I guess I just figured out how I'm going to finance my New Yrs 2011 trip to Vegas. Say Word!

Veterans and current servicemembers who were involuntarily retained in the military under the so-called "Stop Loss" program should apply for special pay before the Dec. 3 deadline. Military members whose service was involuntarily extended or whose retirement was suspended between Sept. 11, 2001, and Sept. 30, 2009, may be entitled to a retroactive payment of $500 for each month of extension. Information on the special pay and links to the application are available on the Department of Defense website.

No comments:

Post a Comment