Sunday, November 21, 2010

Top 10: All-Time Top 10 RnB Songs


Ok so not for nothing but I have been following The Game on Twitter now for like 2 or 3 weeks and  last night for whatever the reason I started noticing him flooding everyones timeline following him with the trendy topic #MyfavoriteSEXsongs and giving out his top 10 lists of his favorite sex joints which then got me kind of thinking about my favorite or all-time RnB joints just in altogether. Then I thought,  I could have replied back with one of my responses but then I figured that just might be a homo move (so no homo). But the funny thing is that I suspected that I would need to rack my brain longer than what I did but it all just seemed to come right out and found its way on the page. Legendary and heavyweights excluded (like MJ, Prince, Sade, etc) of course....


Top 10 Rnb Songs of All-Time:
1.Shai - Comforter (vid)
2.Troop - Spread my Wings (vid)
3.Soul for Real - Candy Rain
5.Subway ft 702 - This Lil Game We Play (vid)
6.The Deele ft. Babyface - Two Occasions
7.New Edition - Can you Stand the Rain?
8.Shanice - I love your Smile
9.Babyface - Whip Appeal
10.Al B Sure - Night & Day (vid)


Honorable Mentions:
Mint Condition - Pretty Brown Eyes
Karyn White - SuperWoman
Ralph Tresvant - Sensitivity

**Disclaimer - If you are not a 80's baby then you probably will not be able to understand this!!!

Ole Skool Top 10 coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment