Saturday, November 27, 2010

Top 10: All-Time Top 80's music


Ok so as you see I couldn't quite exactly squeeze in a top ten list becasue quite frankly this was one of the era's that produced the most timeless music, so consider it more as a 80's overdose! And ah man it's crazy how although most of this music was made some 20-30 yrs ago its sounds just as pure as anything today, and if you ask me I'd say it's even better still!

The Isley Brothers - Between The Sheets (vid)
Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
Freddie Jackson - You Are My Lady
Stevie Wonder - Part-Time Lover
Billy Ocean - Suddenly
Ready For the World - Love You Down
Atlantic Starr - Secret Lovers
Teena Marie - Ooo La La La
El Debarge - I Like It
Gregory Abbott - Shake You Down
Luther Vandross - If Only For One Night

No comments:

Post a Comment