Thursday, November 25, 2010

AKA Everything: The Canibus Edition


Who in the hell knows what really made me think of this, but for whatever reason on my way back from the cleaners all of the names or references I've ever seen or used began popping into my mind. While some of these names are actual strands of marijuana, most people nowadays tend to make references to any of the names below just to simply indicate the existence of "good" weed.

Kush/OG Kush
Sour Diesel
Alien Tek
HP-13
Headband
Death Star
Marsha Mean Green
Train Wreck
Casey Jones
Bubble Hash
Amnesia
Strawberry Cough
Green Leaf
Grapefruit
Bobby Brown
Arizona
Haze/Purple Haze
LA Confidential
Williams Wonder
Angola
Brocolli
Bubble Yum
Kryptonite
Skunk
Acapulco
Hydro/Dro
Piff
Scomma

And I can probably go on and on for forever and a day but I looked up marijuana alias's online and found this site that lists about 200 additional aka's as well. #LFADY

No comments:

Post a Comment